Area9 Lyceum is looking for a talented person to assist us with delivering and supporting our 4th generation adaptive platform, Rhapsode. Our customers include organisations in education, publishing, training and major corporations.
The position is available immediately.
- Experience in supporting complex systems and integrations working directly with international customers
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Higher education, preferably in a technical subject
- Quick learner and not daunted by a steep learning curve and shifting priorities
- Danish work permit is required
- The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Plus, but not a must:
- Experience in education
- Knowledge of LMS, SSO, SCORM, LTI
- Languages, as we work in an international environment
- Working directly with customers, guiding them on how to integrate their infrastructure with our systems
- Triaging and reproducing technical issues and working with the developer team to sort them out
- Working closely with Product Managers in prioritizing support and features helping ensure a modern and efficient experience using Rhapsode
- Assisting our Business Developers with technical calls, both EU and US time zones
- Working with development teams and QA on Release Management tasks
- Continuously monitoring platform and user experience for opportunities to optimize customer support workflows
Why should you work with us?
- Area9 Rhapsode is the leading Adaptive Learning Platform aimed at revolutionizing education in the world.
- We give you the opportunity to work in an international team of experts in educational technology, flexible hours, the opportunity to work remotely, travel and a decent salary.
- Area9 Lyceum is growing very fast, but is still early in the journey. This means there will be plenty of growth opportunities and lots of great challenges and diverse tasks.
Read more here: https://lyceum.precision-frontiers.com
The position is full time.
Apply before September 30th, 2019.
Send questions to: Mads Diermayr, VP Product Management Madsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application and CV via the link below.